The Internet In Brief: 5/27/09May 27, 2009
- Police Tip #1: “Never trust anyone ever, because everything that they carry on their person is actually a tiny knife or a gun that shoots tiny knives.” Cops deserve our respect, because this is the shit they deal with every day. Guys with beards and ladies with huge racks are stabbing them every day. God bless America.
- OTKWWTTATL – “Oh these kids what with their technology and the like”
- Everyone should read Everything is Terrible because it is my favorite blog/website/idea for anything and my only source of contentment on this wretched Earth.
- I know I’m speaking for everyone when I say that I’m often troubled by the fact that I normally have to click easily several buttons in order to watch two youtubes at a time. Luckily, YouTube Doubler has come to all of our collective rescues. If this doesn’t convince you that the site is useful, I don’t know what will.
- Worth Drudging Up Again: the AOL Search logs (parts 1, 2, and 3) from SomethingAwful are always good for a laugh, even if you’ve read them before, and you probably have, because they are like three years old now, but I am tired and this was the best I could think of. Give me a break, Sarah normally does this feature.